Saturday, March 17, 2012

Turntable synopsis

Anyone else sick of reading about turntables?

  The next grouping will be about Ipods/ MP3s/ digital downloads.

   NOT!

  BLECCH! BARF! PUKE!

  I remember when CDs took over the entetainment world in 2005, convenience sold. Free music sells today.

 Sells?

Ok. I leave you with  pictures of my proudest acquisitions- the reproduction Victrola from Overstock.com and my RCA school phonograph purchased from the Browncroft  garage sale last spring- mint WITH a good needle and owners manual for $10.! The Vic starts out fast and ends up slow, occasionally having to rewind the crank in the middle.Great for annoying people at Christmas time. The RCA is spot on- great for square dancing.

These are two really cool props I have in my analog hall of fame.


Charging admission- plan your vacations now. These tickets are selling fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment