Sunday, September 23, 2012

Thinning out....

Alas, even I have seen the futility in keeping all 15 of my  turntables! Sold one of my Oracles earlier in the year, a Technics, now my last Thorens. TD-125 with an SME 3009 series II tonearm, Stanton 681EEE cartridge. Convinced I will never again use this, I have posted it to the local Craigslist. In all honesty, like my Sotas, remaining Oracle, Lux  PD 300s better.  Have already received the spam- "still available? Hoping you still have this item?. In great condition? Would like to buy item this. You don't have to sell this, I have found a tremendous business opportunity. Would like to send you a bank draft and have you refund the difference, hiding from my Swiss bank account.".



   Anyway, hoping somebody somewhere will enjoy this. Again, most things over $100. on Craigslist I end up shipping to another state.......

No comments:

Post a Comment