Thursday, June 21, 2012

What makes this all worthwhile......

Tonight a gentleman named Jack emailed me from Connecticut- Lived in Rochester in the '70s. Stumbled across my blog. Threw a few names at me that even  I had forgotten!

 Has JR-149s, Ariston table, Hafler amp, Proceed, and a few other things that I've shown  here.

. Dealt with some of the local dealers I mentioned. Specific questions about people he used to deal with that I am only too happy to answer!

  Another guy a month or so back that owns a Lead Balloon turntable stand like the one I bought a month or so ago and sold new at JB. He purchased it there way back when, and I remembered him!

  Another gentleman traveling to the area soon, and interested in stopping by some of the current places I mentioned.

 The interest is what sparks me, I am not doing this for any financial gain!

  Your feedback is very much appreciated, following me is even better!


  I would appreciate some of the local knowledgeable scholars getting involved with this!

  Take a minute, sign up for a Google,Yahoo,or Twitter  membership (if you don't have one) and click join this site!


   This way I will know there is at least some interest..........

No comments:

Post a Comment