Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!





  Happy 2014!

 Have you made your resolutions?

I have made mine.

I will stop dumping on Craigslist, obviously the bigger something gets, the more people will attack it, especially me.

 I will stop dumping on CD's, dying format anyway. The new High Resolution Digital downloads have easily surpassed them,and I promise not to try them.


I will stop asking my friends to come over to help me move my heavy speakers.


I will stop Googling to death the things I am considering purchasing.

I will clean my equipment. Not just dust, dustcovers,dusting, scrubbing. When the natural sunlight beams in, everything looks disgusting.

I will get a replacement stylus for my Shure V15 type 5. Not XMR. MR. I have a lot of useable cartridges,would like to get this working again.

I will make an effort to post here more often.

  Anyway, happy New Year again, and may the Gods of good fortune drop an original Marantz model 7 at your doorstep!


                                                   Ciao!


No comments:

Post a Comment